In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1agente de la brigada de estupefacientes masculinoestupa femenino España argot
- The issue of narcs actually getting addicted themselves is another aspect of the film which mirrors real life.
- Other than myself, only 5 members of the community, those who are regulars here, know the narc's true identity.
- Then rules were brought in to allow the narcs to keep much of the money they found, until eventually they relied on asset seizures to keep them in a job the following year.
- They produced pictures of the target, his whole history as a nark, and audiotapes of his last info deals.
- ‘I'll bet they have us pegged as narcs,’ he laughs, crushing a cigarette butt under his shoe.
- Lab busts have soared since last fall when Wright, a former narc, took over the county's 13-man drug task force.
- Les knew enough to be cautious, he sure as hell didn't want to wind up talking to a narc. or an undercover cop.
- Compared with the way everybody was dressed Gary and I must have looked like a couple of narcs.
- When I heard about it I assumed the narcs had taken him to the methadone clinic on North Avenue.
- On the reserve, trying to get a retailer's take on the switch to cheap contraband smokes was tantamount to being spotted as a narc.
- Just as he finished his sentence, about five other police cars including a narc car rolled up all crazy.
- Alas, that isn't the basis for the movie, which features a narc who doesn't realize he's informing on himself.
- I could sense there were narcs in the cinema, but I felt safe with my attorney close by, ready to swing his gorilla fists into action at the slightest provocation.
- It would take a mind working on a very different level to consider the sentence being for four sales of pot to an undercover narc at an area high school.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.