1nasal(voice/accent) gangoso(voice/accent) (de timbre) nasal
- You can, instead of getting a shot, I can actually just get a nasal spray.
- His voice was annoying since it had a nasal whine to it.
- She stuttered incorrigibly and had a sharp, nasal voice, which grated on Flanagan's nerves throughout the painful forty-five minutes.
- In Chinese pronunciation, basic vowels can form vowel combinations with each other or with a nasal consonant.
- Nose drop addiction is a vicious cycle requiring more frequent use of nose drops or spray to keep your nasal passages clear.
- It seemed like they had so much in common: nasal voices, a taste for writing long, slow, acoustic dirges, and a closet full of flannel.
- I have never, for instance, heard a speaker of English condemn the nasal vowels or the dropped consonants of the French language.
- ‘Alright class, take your seats,’ Mrs. Marks' nasal voice droned through the class.
- The voice lost its mysterious deep quality and rose to a nasal whine at the end of the sentence.
- Upshot was, one nasal spray, two weeks off nursery school, constant nose-blowing and operations may not be as essential to future happiness as was previously thought.
- The company develops a unique anti-bleeding agent for use in first-aid products, such as plasters, sprays and nasal plugs.
- The high-pitched, nasal voice stopped Kate's explanation in its tracks.
- ‘Sir, there is a woman here that has your name to get a room,’ the head serviceman says over the phone in a very nasal voice.
- A few girls snickered on the row behind them as warm-ups began; Mikelle's nasal voice often brought ridicule from others around her.
- And yet again, these problems are ‘solved’ with pills and lotions and nasal sprays.
- The findings do not tell us anything about the benefits or risks of other modes of HRT administration such as patches, gels, implants or nasal spray.
- Was that a sob, hidden carefully in that whining, nasal voice?
- Exercise releases adrenaline, a natural decongestant, which may explain why a run or other activity can help clear nasal passages.
- It is an excellent method for opening blocked nasal passages.
- It became apparent that I have a sizeable polyp that has gained a foothold across the top of my nose, blocking both of my nasal passages.
- English vowels may be partially nasalized when followed by a nasal consonant.
- Something's really wrong with my nasal passages.
- Your doctor might recommend using nose drops, a nasal spray, a decongestant, or an antihistamine.
- In the former, 12 vowels are distinguished, six oral vowels and six nasal vowels.
- He has a deep and resonant or perhaps a high and nasal voice.
- David's nasal voice managed to sound both sombre and aroused.
- I don't have to ever again endure his nasal voice!
- There are several natural remedies available for snoring, ranging from throat lubricants and nasal sprays to nose strips.
- If you love me, you'll send me tissues and nasal sprays.
- Treatment usually consists of antihistamines, decongestants, nasal sprays, eye drops and, occasionally, desensitisation or steroid jabs.
- His voice is mildly nasal, mildly ironic, and in general, mild.
- Drops can relieve itchy eyes, and a nasal spray helps a blocked nose and sneezing.
- Belle's nasal voice (which was fake) could be heard a mile away.
- Hollow N representing nasal sound of vowels, as in French Vin.
- She was ripped out of her thoughts when her father's loud nasal voice filled the hall, and she had to force herself not to cover her ears.
- Maybe there's more to my nasal passages than meets the eye.
- The virus can be spread through direct contact or through the air, and can live in the environment - on clothes or hay or even in human nasal passages - for a month.
- Tourists looking to give their nasal passages a workout should check out Japan's sulfurous hot springs, lavender blossoms and grilled eel, left, for starters.
- Indeed, her voice was quite nasal; her bright red nose couldn't hide it.
- It caught my nasal passages sharply, like a fishhook.
- I glared icily at him, and then mimicked him in a false, high, nasal voice.
- The lead singer stepped up to the mic, and spoke in a nasal voice.
- As an oldies act, his nasal whine, shockingly similar to his father's distinctive voice, grates on the nerves in stereo.
- Sung in a whiny nasal voice over acoustic guitar strumming, the lyric would have been nothing short of painful.