1ombligo masculinobefore noun navel ring — aro en el ombligo masculino
- Claude smiled lazily and stretched, showing off her tiny ruby navel ring.
- Put the palm of your right hand on the abdomen, just above the navel, and press up against the solar plexus or pit of the stomach.
- An umbilical hernia occurs when part of the intestine protrudes through a weakness in the abdominal wall at the navel.
- Soo Lin's shirt was tight and small and showed her bare navel, which had the ring in it.
- Her slender waist was now bare exposing the deep navel.
- Symptoms include a gnawing or burning sensation in the abdomen between the navel and the sternum.
- She also had her navel pierced but she didn't show it off so much.
- Exhale as you contract your abdominal muscles, pulling your navel toward your spine.
- If the patient wears a navel ring, she is asked to remove it.
- The child may have low back pain, stomach pain below the navel, or a long-lasting fever.
- Can you feel the breath radiating life energy from your navel into your arms, legs and head?
- A jewel sparkled from her pierced navel and her jeans rode low on her hips.
- Her size two trousers hang about her hips, exposing a navel ring.
- Pain below the navel that spreads to either side may signify a colon disorder.
- The dead man has a Batman tattoo and a pierced navel.
- She has already pierced her nose, her ears, her navel and now, her tongue.
- Tighten your abs by pulling your navel toward your spine and lean to the right.
- For two years I had occasional pain in the abdomen especially around the navel for short durations.
- Abdominal examination revealed a large scar from the navel downwards.