In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1negociador masculinonegociadora femenino
- On returning from service in 1946, he began work as an estate agent initially as a debt collector and then a negotiator.
- The negotiators are there trying to talk him down from right alongside of him.
- Canadian negotiators have placed themselves firmly in the activist camp.
- Russia's fears are understandable but they might take some comfort that they are shared by the US negotiators.
- The negotiators would come up, attempt to talk this person into letting them go.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.