- It has a wide range of uses including the common cold, heatstroke, acute gastroenteritis, pyelitis, nephritis, edema and liver and gallbladder disorders.
- Single cells will be found in nephritis, acute tubular necrosis, kidney transplant rejection and salicylate poisoning.
- The three-year study showed these patients had interstitial nephritis (ie, inflamed kidney tissues) and severely damaged kidney tubules.
- A 25-year-old white female had an eight-year history of SLE with associated membranous nephritis, and hypertension.
- Six months later, his serum creatinine level began to rise, and a kidney biopsy showed chronic rejection and recurrence of lupus nephritis.