1nerviosismo masculinoher nervousness of traffic — su miedo al tráfico
- I frequently have a nervousness, bordering on fear, concerning lack of sleep.
- I had been excited, but it wore away to anxiety and nervousness as the time grew near.
- The nervousness and fear were still in his eyes, and he was beginning to shake and sweat.
- I have to confess to a certain nervousness in using it, due to anxiety about what to do with all of the time that it saves.
- All her nervousness and apprehension died away and she took another sip of her drink.