In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1subportátil femeninonetbook femenino
- Larger than your average netbook, the S12 provides average performance at a fairly high netbook price.
- Now even Hewlett-Packard offers a netbook or two.
- Best of all, the company claims, the program will even be suitable for low-powered netbooks.
- Intel has provided an early development preview of the Moblin 2.1 operating system, which we briefly tested out on a Samsung NC10 netbook.
- My overall impression of the move is derived from the recent discussions of the netbook.
- By late 2008, netbooks had begun to take market share away from laptops.
- The MacBook Air ditched the optical drive, and nearly all netbooks have too.
- There is complete cacophony on what is a netbook versus a notebook.
- Acer made up significant ground on general laptop leaders HP and Dell with its own netbook this year.
- The rise of the netbook - affordable ultra-portable laptops - over the last eighteen months has been fascinating to watch.
- And if you want the capability of a netbook, nothing stops you from carrying your own screen and keyboard.
- One of the gists was that netbooks are killing the average sales prices (ASP) of PCs.
- Currently about 85 percent of the sales of netbooks are in mature markets, Eden said.
- For half the price of a regular laptop, you can buy an ultra portable, ultra small netbook that does the job nicely.
- This time the netbook appears to have been repaired successfully.
- With the pattern of exclusive deals extending to new netbooks, smaller companies warn that mobile Web access could be tied up entirely.
- Nine of the top ten selling notebooks on Amazon right now are netbooks.
- This sort of netbook was clearly different from a notebook PC.
- We did notice, however, that the left hand size of the system heated up during our regular usage of the netbook.
- How broad the market for netbooks will eventually become depends on who wins the race.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.