1neuróticoto be neurotic about sth — estar obsesionado con algo
- he's neurotic about his weight — está obsesionado con su peso
- she's neurotic about keeping the place clean — es una maniática de la limpieza
- There are other parallels between the two men, such as both have the same agent, and both of them seem to be rather neurotic and obsessive, a trait that seems to occur in many comedians.
- While he is a sensitive and intelligent character, he is also incredibly neurotic and obsessed with his sister, Caddy.
- Maybe it's because this material is Jarecki's treasure-trove, and if filming is a neurotic, obsessive-compulsive activity, Jarecki is effectively complicit in it.
- In Down and Out in Beverly Hills, there is even a psychoanalyst, Dr. Von Zimmer, who treats neurotic canines.
- The amusing thing here, of course, is that De Niro's character in the film is clearly an obsessive, neurotic control freak who also teaches his cat to use a flush toilet.
1neurótico masculinoneurótica femenino