1recopilación de información femeninorecopilación de noticias femenino
- While news-gathering is inevitably staff-intensive and skill-intensive, improvements from working smarter or more efficiently are entirely possible.
- Now digital machines are all the go and this traditional form of news-gathering is under threat.
- This would free journalists to do the job of informing citizens, and allow stations to compete on the basis of quality news-gathering as opposed to sensationalism.
- CNN is one of the world's largest news-gathering organisations with almost 4000 staff across the globe.
- Since freeing myself from office bondage, I've been more relaxed in my news-gathering.
- But if you think they aren't possibilities, you haven't looked lately at the way computers are changing the news-gathering process.
- Our initial research indicates one needs to take into account similar kinds of factors in assessing how a newspaper is stocked for news-gathering.
- The thin resources the media now dedicate to news-gathering means reporters can no longer spend the time required to look back and compare government actions with the plans summits produce.
- Now to another tale of news-gathering, but where the issue of accreditation never really arises.
- As so often happens in news-gathering, we were shut down by a frightened wimp.