In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1boletín informativo masculinochurch newsletter — hoja parroquial femenino
- These thoughts are prompted by a quarterly newsletter issued by my accountants.
- Monthly newsletters were often filled with reports on recent articles or books on children.
- The website also allows users to participate in opinion polls, receive daily newsletters and give feedback.
- At the moment we hold two reunions a year and members receive two newsletters a year.
- The deadline for all articles to be included in the weekly newsletter will be Thursday night.
- His club also mails out quarterly newsletters to members and the community.
- I received a lot of feedback regarding the issue since the last newsletter was mailed.
- Web sites and newsletters from professional organizations are also good resources to use.
- We hold annual reunions, publish a quarterly newsletter and are looking to increase our membership.
- Back copies of community newsletters and local newspapers will contain the recent history of many local issues.
- Membership is between £2 and £5 a year and members receive four newsletters a year.
- The local newspapers and newsletters also got a special mention for their publicity.
- The exact details will be forwarded to members in a newsletter in the coming weeks.
- In May, 1998, we converted from a fortnightly newsletter to a daily news operation.
- Over 1,700 people signed up and since then they have been receiving monthly newsletters about projects in need of help.
- The Environment Agency is sending out weekly newsletters to homeowners in flood-hit areas offering advice.
- In each issue of the newsletter, make sure that your deadlines are clearly stated.
- There are various newsletters and magazines, but these generally reach a very limited audience.
- Members will receive a member number, monthly newsletters and a free Web listing.
- We've been talking about archived files for the last few issues of the newsletter.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.