1niacina femeninoácido nicotínico masculino
- Pellagra is a nutritional wasting disease attributable to a combined deficiency of tryptophan and niacin (nicotinic acid).
- Mushrooms also contain B-complex vitamins, such as riboflavin, niacin, folate and pantothenic acid, not easily found in produce.
- They are also rich in three important B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid.
- Maize meal and wheat flour will be fortified with vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, iron and zinc.
- Whole grains are also important sources of vitamins and minerals, such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, selenium, zinc and iron.