In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1niacina femeninoácido nicotínico masculino
- Pellagra is a nutritional wasting disease attributable to a combined deficiency of tryptophan and niacin (nicotinic acid).
- Mushrooms also contain B-complex vitamins, such as riboflavin, niacin, folate and pantothenic acid, not easily found in produce.
- They are also rich in three important B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid.
- Maize meal and wheat flour will be fortified with vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, iron and zinc.
- Whole grains are also important sources of vitamins and minerals, such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, selenium, zinc and iron.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.