In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1turno nocturno masculinoturno de la noche masculino
- The woman, who is in her 30s, was on her way to a night shift at Harwich Hospital.
- To earn extra money, he switches to the night shift in the bottle factory where he's a valued worker.
- Besides her mom was working the night shift at the hospital and wouldn't be able to hear them ‘getting out of hand’.
- Cognitive performance improved from baseline to test periods during the night shift.
- David probably just left for a night shift at the hospital.
- We thought, okay, he needs to adjust to the night shift.
- But usually only one doctor and about one-third of the nurses work at the hospital during the night shift.
- And so I have begun another week of working the night shift in the ER.
- I heard Karen come in from her night shift at about 4:00.
- Today begins my transition into working the night shift.
- However, during the critical night shift no more than five are rostered for duty, leaving just 16 ambulances to cover the greater Dublin region.
- To those working on the night shift, this cold feeling should be considered a warning sign of extreme circadian disruption.
- So where hospitals have been able to staff the night shift, that's how nurses have done it.
- We excluded 2 subjects working night shift during the study period from the analysis.
- She works the night shift at a hospital in New Jersey.
- Mom's out for the night, as usual, since she's over at the hospital doing the night shift.
- After working the night shift for three months, I was transferred to the day shift.
- For the most part though, this is a brilliant job, but if alcohol did not exist, we would have a very quiet time on the night shift.
- Their mother worked the night shift at the local hospital and did not get home until eight in the morning.
- Two thousand mostly female workers carry out a ten-hour night shift at an armaments factory dedicated to making tank parts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.