In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1visión nocturna femenino
1de visión nocturnanight-vision goggles — gafas de visión nocturna
- It takes more than 15 minutes to gain night vision inside the pitch black exhibit.
- She avoided looking at the fire, as looking at light would ruin her night vision.
- My night vision's not great so I had to move closer, maybe I need to eat more carrots or something.
- Red light doesn't disturb most animals, and it also doesn't destroy one's night vision.
- First signs are blurry vision, especially in bright light, loss of night vision and needing more light to read by.
- Since cones do not function well in darkness, night vision depends strongly on light picked up by rods.
- Its compounds also help the eyes adapt to bright light and improve night vision.
- This means that the Cougar has excellent night vision, even though its colour vision is not as good as ours.
- The light signals are done with the beam shining below your buddy's line of sight, so as not to ruin his night vision.
- In addition, some people who opted for surgery have found their night vision has worsened dramatically.
- It dawned upon me that they couldn't see me, my night vision was much better than theirs was.
- She landed in a crouch, her night vision momentarily ruined by the candle's brief light.
- A bright light within the boat will ruin his night vision.
- Laser surgery may also slightly reduce your colour and night vision.
- Does all this extra glare at eye level reduce a driver's night vision, especially on unlit carriageways?
- My night vision is very good and getting better as I blink the film from my eyes.
- I can easily see anything in the distance, and I have pretty good night vision.
- No doubt living in places such as these proves to be a challenge for one without good night vision.
- The rods are sensitive to low light and are used mostly for night vision.
- He was in one of the islands of light, it was ruining his night vision and he couldn't see into the darkness.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.