In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1club nocturno masculino
- The bars, restaurants, bistros and nightclubs are teeming with them, all spending easily.
- Theatre companies are staging productions in nightclubs, pubs and sitting rooms.
- Police targeted young people before they arrived at a weekly disco at a Bolton nightclub.
- It says licensees of the remaining 20 per cent of pubs and nightclubs can choose whether to ban smoking.
- I have read many of the letters regarding the recent early closing of bars and nightclubs in Pattaya.
- Posters and literature are being distributed in pubs, working men's clubs and nightclubs across the city.
- Chefs have been a part of my life ever since I opened my first nightclub in Sheffield in 1969.
- It has no nightclubs, no theatres and no restaurants you'll read about in Toronto Life.
- In Western Australia the ban on smoking does not extend to hotels, bars, nightclubs or casinos.
- In the future, colleges, nightclubs and sport clubs may also be invited to join a test screening programme.
- The only people he knew were ones he met in pubs and nightclubs.
- In Spain huge-capacity nightclubs stay open all night but are sited well out of town.
- Her other project for this year is to open an exclusive nightclub in the West End of London.
- I do not remember any trouble occurring such as often seems the case today in nightclubs and discos.
- He then moved into estate agency before opening his first nightclub The Caroline in Atherton.
- Camden Street has become a very popular entertainment centre with many new bars and nightclubs.
- It offers a diversity of nightlife opportunities with its many nightclubs, bars and discos.
- Bars, clubs, nightclubs, sports and shopping facilities are also featured.
- The night was still young, and the territory's happening nightclubs and discos beckoned.
- Clubbers are in for a treat as a new nightclub is set to open its doors to the public.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.