1(leap/climb) ágilmente(leap/climb) con agilidad(work) con destreza(work) con habilidad
- Her long lithe limbs carrying her forward quickly and nimbly with me scurrying along behind her.
- That preparedness comes at the expense of being prepared to fight nimbly in a world of small, quick players.
- Though if you were watching, you'd find your heart in your mouth as they raced after balls and leaped nimbly over the barriers.
- It will have to move nimbly if it wants to survive among the mammoths.
- Many look to streamline the system to more nimbly counter the unpredictable terrorist threat.