1dióxido de nitrógeno masculino
- Increases in ozone, sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide are blamed primarily on the motorist.
- Levels of nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulphur dioxide remained at a normally low level.
- Free radicals such as nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide show weak attractions toward magnetic fields - they are called paramagnetic.
- In these reactions the ozone reacts with nitric oxide to produce nitrogen dioxide.
- Nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide were chemically assayed as nitrite from sorbent tubes by using spectrophotometry.