1de ninguna manerade ningún modo
- As Grandpa Bob taught me, ‘Don't take life so serious, it ain't nohow permanent.’
- They live in, and come close to dying in, an industrialised society, and it ain't done them no good nohow.
- ‘I know what you're thinking about,’ said Tweedledum, ‘but it isn't so, nohow.’
- Being called a bitch and hearing that your chosen field is stupid cannot be construed as comical, nohow, no way.
- I said I didn't want to replace Jack, but they said Jack was not coming back nohow, so I said okay.