- What's the basic belief that would separate a Christian denomination from a non-Christian religion?
- Although the term pagan is used to describe any number of non-Christian belief systems, the actual term means something very different.
- He told her to remove the ivy because it represented non-Christian beliefs, so she did.
- Nevertheless, From East to West can serve as a useful introduction to Christian and non-Christian monasticism, and especially to the confluences between the two.
- The survey also found that women are more likely than men to hold both Christian and non-Christian beliefs.
1no cristiano masculinono cristiana femenino
- I believe that Christians should avoid judging non-Christians.
- Bringing this message to non-Christians is a Christian thing to do.
- But he worries about dialogue between Christians and non-Christians.
- Remember that the term ‘pagan’ was used by Christians to describe non-Christians, at a time when urbanites were rapidly converting to Christianity.
- He found positive role models - writers, social activists, Christians and non-Christians.