- That is a non sequitur, since the word ‘person’ is self-contained, and is not defined by the activities so listed.
- ‘I am six,’ Chi Chi answered in a brilliant non sequitur.
- This is also why his final argument is a complete non sequitur.
- The Court's reasoning therefore has the feeling of a non sequitur.
- The professor hesitated for a moment, slightly confused by the question, which seemed on the face of it to be something of a non sequitur.
- In a stunning non sequitur, he then proposes a set of reforms aimed at raising the absolute position of unskilled workers, such as a higher minimum wage.
- Therefore, he concludes in a lovely non sequitur, there must be a connection between behavior and physical appearance.
- Confronted yesterday with the Senate report, Wilson could only offer a non sequitur and a lame denial.
- There appears to be a non sequitur - the beginning of that question does not relate to the end - and I cannot see the connection at all.
- This non sequitur is even harder to sustain when considering the Asian minority, a minority that has had its own historical hardships.
- Second, this prediction of what we should find is a non sequitur.
- This part of his argument is simply a non sequitur.
- Does his argument make sense or is it a non sequitur?
- Lest there be any doubt that the above is nothing but a huge non sequitur, let's pick up the story at verse 38.
- First of all, common sense would dictate that this is a non sequitur, because the federal and state education collusion is a monopoly itself.
- Such an argument is a non sequitur given that the regulation of other contracted public utilities, such as power or telephones, is already carried out in the ‘public interest’.
- The response seems to be a complete non sequitur.
- Marie, understanding my non sequitur answered me in a calming voice.
- The reason this inference amounts to a logical fallacy is that it is just a blatant non sequitur.
- The second half of this sentence is, of course, a total non sequitur.
2(conclusion)conclusión ilógica femenino