In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1que no crea dependencia
- For example, he wants non-harmful, non-addictive recreational drugs.
- What they also fail to tell you is that there are plenty of non-addictive drugs that stimulate dopamine in the brain.
- With breakthroughs in biochips and brain imaging on the horizon, it might just be time to invest heavily in better, safer, non-addictive alternatives to today's recreational drugs.
- Our attitude to the use of such ‘soft’, non-addictive drugs is changing.
- We were brought the stuff and told it was completely recreational and non-addictive.
- It had no nasty side effects, it was completely non-addictive, it was cheap, non-toxic and kept well in the fridge.
- The phantasmal poison frog from Ecuador and Peru, for example, secretes a painkiller called epibatidine that is 200 times more powerful than morphine - and non-addictive.
- Should we actually give syringes and needles, or light, non-addictive drugs to intravenous drug users?
- If you're having trouble sleeping try a natural non-addictive remedy from a health food shop.
- However, doctors insist that 70% of patients respond very well to treatments with a non-addictive single drug.
- The non-addictive part of cannabis has been used in Chinese medicine for many years.
- Certain non-addictive medications may also be helpful in switching phobic alarms off.
- Morgan also claims that researchers are rarely open about other obscure observations, such as the fact that there are many other non-addictive drugs that stimulate dopamine in the brain.
- The drug is legal, non-addictive and does not produce a high, making if safe to use.
- And clearly this individual's occasional use of non-addictive prescription drugs does not place him/her at risk of prescription drug abuse.
- This herbal remedy is a plant that grows wild in the mountains and is safe and non-addictive, with no side effects.
- Homoeopathic medicines are safe, non-toxic, non-addictive and easy to take.
- Research indicates that the alkaloids found in poison arrow frogs may have medical applications for humans as non-addictive painkillers and cardiac stimulants for heart attack victims.
- Until recently, it's been a drug that is relatively safe, popular among teenagers, and distributed mainly by nonviolent amateur dealers who sell the pure, non-addictive version of the drug.
- We needed a legitimate industry producing non-addictive social tonics to replace the demand for illegal drugs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.