In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1no entrega femenino
- In the past I have had reason to complain about non-delivery and incorrect delivery of items to my address.
- Additionally, he can claim damages for non-delivery.
- The defendants had made a bad bargain but the contract was held to be valid and the plaintiff's claim for non-delivery upheld.
- He then deleted both the record of the sent mail and the message indicating non-delivery.
- Only if the seller fails to present complying documents by the conclusion of the contract may the buyer treat himself as discharged from further performance and claim damages for non-delivery.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.