In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1no invasivononinvasive surgery — cirugía no invasiva femenino
- Routine veterinary examinations can utilize non-invasive procedures such as ultrasounds, X-rays, and blood and urine tests.
- Those non-invasive procedures are the newest and most popular weapon in the arsenal against aging.
- These new groups increasingly took on the responsibilities of many types of invasive and non-invasive procedures.
- MRI angiography is a unique non-invasive method of imaging blood vessels without using contrast medium.
- Collection of urine being a non-invasive procedure it is an ideal specimen especially in children with congenital infections.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.