- The former power engineer said his skull remained weak after two operations to remove non-malignant tumours and he was undergoing further tests after doctors raised fears of a third.
- Charlton striker Kevin Lisbie was recovering in hospital last week after an operation to remove a non-malignant tumour from his nose.
- A ten-year study in Sweden suggested that heavy mobile phone users were more prone to non-malignant tumours in the ear and a Dutch study had suggested changes in cognitive function with mobile phone use.
- They will find that ‘cancer’ does not include many kinds of non-malignant tumour.
- Richard Davis, 53, of London, enjoyed bridge, the cinema and meals out before taking medication for a non-malignant pituitary gland tumour.