1(plant/snake) no venenoso(substance) no tóxico(substance) no venenoso
- He lived off of melted snow and non-poisonous plants.
- The off-the-shelf vests use non-poisonous chemical crystals that react with water to form a gel that can be refrigerated and remain cold for up-to a few hours.
- Wild mushrooms should not be eaten unless identified as non-poisonous by a mushroom expert.
- The boa constrictor is a non-poisonous tropical snake belonging to a specialized group of reptiles - the first vertebrate class completely independent of water.
- But still, I got some non-poisonous berries for the guys.
- Next on the agenda was an interactive session with the children and it then became hands-on, the children getting a chance to handle a few reptiles including a python, a star tortoise, non-poisonous snakes, an iguana and a baby crocodile.
- A Department of Health official points a white revolver-shaped device at the pan, to make sure the temperature is adequately hot and non-poisonous.
- Apart from the development of royal poison antidotes, there was increasing demands for a wide range of non-poisonous plants from all parts of the known world.
- But most of the domestic types are either non-poisonous, or carry so little venom they would cause little discomfort.
- They were fed only mackerel and other non-poisonous food during the breeding.
- Named Sid by the ranger, the reptile was identified as a non-poisonous Garter snake, a North American species with trademark white strip down the middle and red sides.