In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(organism) asexuado(organism) asexual(relationship) asexual(relationship) no sexual
- Such a relationship implies in part that they spend time together in non-dating, non-sexual relationship.
- It's an unwieldy title referring to non-sexual relationships - think two older siblings living together, or an adult with a grown child who's moved back home.
- So I don't see the non-sexual reasons for polyamory.
- I applaud the movie for portraying their relationship in completely non-sexual terms.
- They include non-sexual crimes of violence and serious assaults.
- Much, if not most, adolescent sexual activity is about the expression of non-sexual needs.
- Aymo has trouble understanding a non-sexual relationship with women.
- Sex-related drugs such as Viagra and non-sexual massage items are legal.
- To avoid this, most guys are taught to think of non-sexual things - but that essentially ruins the whole sexual experience for the guy.
- It was all strangely non-sexual really but heaps of fun.
- The survey revealed that non-sexual desires, such as the need for reassurance and understanding, were a primary motive among women for infidelity.
- Now, I've dated people I've met online, but through non-sexual contact.
- I don't mean personal stuff of a non-sexual nature.
- My theory is that the unfulfilled heightened desire will channel itself into a more meaningful non-sexual relationship.
- Depending on the person, any number of things can cause sexual arousal, including non-sexual things such as the feeling of water on the body.
- It would not be too difficult to draw up a list of prisoners found guilty of certain categories of non-serious, non-violent, non-sexual offences.
- In a way, it keeps everything pure and non-sexual.
- Even though it's a totally non-sexual, family-oriented activity, many people have discomfort with it.
- Already this year we have seen decreases in recorded crimes of non-sexual violence and in the number of homicides in Scotland in 2003.
- So much of our physical contact is non-sexual and just tender.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.