In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cocaína femeninococa femenino coloquial
- Man, I remember when the worst kind of white powder was nose candy and Anthrax was a bad metal band.
- The matter of drugs, painkillers, nose candy, shopping, vice is irrelevant.
- Indeed, the authorities had estimated the daily inhalation of nose candy at 27 doses per 1,000 young adults.
- As the video demonstrated, Harry wasn't much for sharing the nose candy, but sharing her feelings was never a problem.
- However, once in a while you have to wonder what they put in the nose candy sold in Hong Kong.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.