1ácido nucleico masculino
- The cell uses a related nucleic acid called RNA (ribonucleic acid) to construct a working copy of that strand.
- There are two types of nucleic acids, DNA and RNA, both of which are suitable for the transfer of information.
- Proteins are polymers of amino acids, while nucleic acids are polymers of nucleotides.
- The concentration of protein and nucleic acids in extracts and the molecular weight of DNA were subsequently determined.
- The order of amino acids in proteins is recorded in the genetic code housed in the nucleic acids, DNA and RNA.