In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1nulidad femeninoinvalidez femenino
- The fact is the bankruptcy notice was a nullity.
- The plaintiff's solicitors believed that proceedings were a nullity and started new proceedings.
- It is submitted that the certificates of default on the two recognizances in question are nullities because the justices failed to set out the reason for the default.
- Is there not law that the orders of a superior court, as the Federal Court is by statute, are not nullities but are voidable and are valid as between the parties until set aside?
- The Board intended to make a final disposition but that disposition is a nullity.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.