In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tecla (del signo) de número femeninotecla numeral femeninotecla de almohadilla femenino España
- The positions of these neurons are marked by a number sign and an asterisk, respectively.
- Letterpress printers have long grouped the ampersand along with other assorted marks (including the asterisk and number sign) under the loose rubric of "allsorts."
- A number sign indicates positions with maximum mutual information content.
- These are marked with a number sign.
- The two loci marked with a number sign indicate those analyzed by quantitative PCR in the previous study.
- The number sign indicates nodes with bootstrap values less than 50%.
- The advantage of this system of nine number signs and a zero is that it allows for calculations to be easily made.
- To do stem searching, use a number sign after the word.
- These are used in the same way, but rather than using a dot before the name, you use a number sign.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.