1formal, humorístico(ceremony) nupcial formal(mass) de esponsales formal
- Most single, 30-something women consider the wedding-bouquet toss the most dreaded of all nuptial rituals.
- Their marriage was celebrated with barbaric pomp and festivity, at his wooden palace beyond the Danube; and the monarch, oppressed with wine and sleep, retired at a late hour from the banquet to the nuptial bed.
- In May, Cromane saw the first of the 2003 weddings when Martina Stack of Stookisland married Nigel Clifford of Keel and Mary King of the Lake exchanged nuptial vows with Karl McCarthy
- The ranks have thinned in this third instalment of the American Pie franchise, which sees Jim and Michelle taking the big nuptial leap.
- As far as I know, nobody has ever been injured or killed during a gay wedding - though what happens after nuptial bliss subsides, who can say?
- Away from the mundane rituals, the couple preferred to plant tree saplings at the Pudupettai area in Salem city to mark their entry into the life of nuptial bliss.
- He was in attendance on the Duke at the marriage at Dover in 1673, and was given the suit and a waistcoat (now missing), together with a saddle and bridle, which were also among the nuptial accoutrements.
- Kevin Vallely from Asdee and Trina Horgan from Duagh exchanged nuptial vows before 360 invited guests and everyone travelled on afterwards to the Dromhall Hotel in Killarney for the reception.
- Twenty eight days is apparently how long you normally stay if after getting disgustingly drunk and wrecking your sister's wedding, not to mention the nuptial limousine you reluctantly enter an American ‘rehabilitation’ clinic.
- The event, which followed on from the success of last autumn's event at the same venue, saw a host of wedding exhibitions to answer every nuptial need.
- Longtime pair Anita Campbell and Mark Lewis tied the nuptial knot this Saturday, Feb. 16 at Café de Ville, the exquisite eatery on 124 Street that Campbell purchased in 2000.
- I watch a wedding party stroll down dainty Secretary's Lane to the registry office - Gibraltar is becoming a popular nuptial destination, thanks to the ease of obtaining a marriage certificate.
- The nuptial ceremony was celebrated by Fr. John Kenny, Westport and he was assisted by Fr. Sean Noone, Pullathomas.
- While I'm not going on an actual Wedding Tour this year, my nuptial calendar is, as always, quite full.
- Traditional nuptial vows declare that a marriage will last until ‘death do us part,’ but technology now allows men, at least, to leave something of themselves behind.
- One such tongue-in-cheek invitation that has brought a lot of smiles, especially among those in the advertising industry here, is that of Shaji and Sini, who are to tie the nuptial knot in Kochi next week and settle down in Coimbatore.
- Now that we know that homosexuals exist - that they are not just neurotic heterosexuals who need a few jolts of electroshock - the extension of the nuptial contract to them is not a sundering of tradition but an extension of it.
- Interestingly, I have thought about where I would go for my honeymoon, and when that time of nuptial bliss comes along, I have always thought I would make it Jamaica.
- That's pretty much what happened last Saturday, when - amid the throngs of bridal parties posing for nuptial pics - a small band of white power advocates scuffled with anti-racism activists.
- Even in modern times some traditions still call for wedding ceremonies where both the man and women wear nuptial wreaths.
- Courtship behavior in Photinus fireflies provides a unique opportunity to explore the interaction between female preference, male courtship signals and nuptial gifts.
- Scientists have found that, even in the animal kingdom, males hand out so-called nuptial gifts that seem to be worthless.
- This specimen is an adult male in very high nuptial plumage, and is No.3002 of my register.
- Reproductively active males develop rows of nuptial tubercles on the front of the head and lower jaw, a thick, spongy dorsal pad anterior of the dorsal fin for cleaning eggs, and dark body coloration broken by two golden vertical bands.
- The males develop nuptial coloration consisting of red-colored fins and eyes.