1puericultor masculinopuericultora femenino
- She had been training to become a nursery nurse and was looking forward to Christmas.
- Laura had a steady boyfriend, had done well at her GCSEs and was hoping to train as a nursery nurse after securing a place at Bury College.
- I came to York in 1954 to train as a nursery nurse at the Glen Nursery in Heworth and I've never known York without Les.
- Louise, who was training to be a nursery nurse, fell ill on January 12, complaining of a sore throat and a temperature.
- He will be accompanied to Buckingham Palace by his eldest daughter, Rahena Begum, who works as a bilingual nursery nurse at Stoneyholme Nursery School.
- Jean, a nursery nurse, said: ‘This is the worst nightmare for parents.’
- Hazel, from Warrington, re-trained as a nursery nurse four years after enjoying raising her three children and looking after sister Helen's children when she returned to work.
- A former nursery nurse has launched Scotland's first commercial parent-coaching company to teach angst-ridden couples how to bring up their offspring.
- Her mother would never have called herself a feminist but at the time emancipation really began she took Highers, trained to be a nursery nurse and learned to drive.
- ‘She thought it would be right up my street,’ said Lorraine, who has a counselling diploma and previously worked as a nursery nurse and a Samaritan.
- So the one person who did smile at a total stranger (remember, she was disguised as a nursery nurse and was pushing a group of little children) was Peter Mandelson.
- The bride, a nursery nurse at Woodside Nursery School in Farnhill, wore a white satin dress with seed pearls, diamanté detail and fishtail train.
- She was a beautiful, caring person who loved children and who loved her job as a nursery nurse at Fledglings Nursery in Swinton.
- Miss Read, a nursery nurse, praised the patience and understanding shown by everyone involved in the wedding plans, including the reception venue and photographer.
- In her younger day she had trained as a nursery nurse and qualified to teach children with learning difficulties.
- Donna, a nursery nurse at Shutters Nursery in Phoenix Street, said she was overwhelmed by the surprise.
- Amanda joined us in June 2002 as a qualified nursery nurse working in our baby unit.
- When I left school with five O'levels I went to train as a nursery nurse.
- The otherwise healthy youngster, who was training to be a nursery nurse, was dead within 19 days.
- He is doing a three-year course at York College which will qualify him to work as a nursery nurse, teaching assistant, childminder or nanny and believes he has found his vocation.