In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(profession)enfermería femenino(studies/staff) (before noun) de enfermería
- When we practice perioperative nursing, we make a statement about who we are and our value.
- Marie Curie Cancer Care provides high quality nursing, totally free of charge, to give terminally ill people the choice of dying at home surrounded by the things and people they hold most dear.
- We will shape the future state of nursing and health care by the choices we make and the strategies we take to achieve our goals.
- Systems of procedural ethics used by nurses and physicians are built on the goods embedded in the practice of nursing and medicine.
- In the High Court the judge went further and declared that nursing is ‘health care’ and can never be ‘social care.’
- Research carried out by the Alzheimer's Society revealed that 79 per cent of people think all nursing care should be provided by the state.
- The modular nature of the course will provide a common pathway to careers across the whole spectrum of the health profession from medicine and nursing to management and health promotion.
- Other health care-related professions incorporate massage, including nursing, physical therapy, chiropractic, and osteopathy.
- I realize that nursing care as I have known it over the years is changing more rapidly than ever.
- A profession that involves personal care and understanding, nursing is gaining more importance.
- The nurses provide high quality nursing care, to give terminally ill people the choice of dying at home, where they will be supported by their families.
- Minimum health care or nursing assistance is provided as needed.
- Sophie Mogotlane, PhD, is dean/professor of nursing at the Medical University of South Africa.
- Experts in psychiatric and critical care nursing were involved in the development and wording of items.
- Students will also be able to take advantage of physiotherapy, speech and language therapy and nursing and medical support.
- It is critically important to make sure that you have the best possible medical and nursing care while dying.
- Unfortunately, many nurses view perioperative nursing not as a profession but as a job.
- Training care givers in basic nursing, moving, and handling and facilitation of activities of daily living is feasible during stroke rehabilitation
- Good nursing is crucial when caring for sick foals.
- Our challenges in health care and nursing continue to be more immediate and urgent.
2(care)atención femeninocuidado masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.