In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1nutriente masculinosustancia nutritiva femenino
- To avoid accumulation of nutrients in the growth media, the sand was flushed once every week with water.
- Sugary drinks such as sodas fill you up with calories but provide no real nutrients.
- Mineral nutrients such as potassium are transported readily in the phloem.
- Nitrogen has a favourable position among the essential nutrients in soil.
- Generally, side dishes serve to add flavor to the rice rather than provide nutrients.
- Most plants rely on a symbiotic fungus to aid them in acquiring water and nutrients from the soil.
- Mangoes are rich in the nutrients lutein and zeaxanthin that appear to help preserve our eyesight as we age.
- The Directive will limit the allowed doses of nutrients, initially vitamins and minerals.
- They replenish nutrients, restore blood sugar levels and help rehydrate the body.
- Root growth defines the extent to which a plant explores soil for water and mineral nutrients.
- As blood is pumped around the body, it carries oxygen and nutrients that are essential for life.
- They also play an important role in allowing nutrients and other chemicals to pass in and out of cells.
- The three major nutrients in river water are carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus.
- The faster we can clean the blood, the more nutrients and oxygens the blood can carry.
- Some essential nutrients have no stores in the body, so we need regular supplies from food.
- Like the body's normal cells, cancer cells need a supply of oxygen and other nutrients to survive and grow.
- The findings indicated that four out of ten women eat a diet that is likely to deprive a child of essential nutrients.
- It also dismisses laboratory evidence which suggests that nutrients can help the growth of algal toxins.
- The high moisture content and nutrients in cooked food make this growth possible.
- Many cultures have developed lunch which rather precisely balances essential nutrients.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.