1observablevisiblethere was an observable improvement/change — hubo una mejora/un cambio apreciable / perceptible
- One feels in the presence of obvious intelligence and observable skill.
- Since all observable objects have some definitive shape and size then atoms do also.
- In this regard, sad to say, brain events appear to be no more transparent than other observable events like reaction time.
- The photograph emerges from the world of non-fiction, it is the product and evidence of the observable world.
- Other realms might exist beyond the edge of our observable universe, or in extra dimensions we are unable to perceive.