In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1obstetricia femeninotocología femenino
- The general practitioners who performed obstetrics would discuss obstetrical matters at their monthly meetings.
- Abandoning surgery for obstetrics, he became physician to Queen Charlotte and delivered all her children.
- As an immediate step consultants want to see an increase in the number of consultants in obstetrics and gynaecology.
- He said they planned to take on extra clinicians in respiratory medicine, obstetrics and gynaecology.
- He was like a physician who simultaneously mastered cardiovascular surgery, obstetrics, oncology and neurology.
- King Edward Hospital in Perth centred on the treatment of obstetrics and gynaecology cases.
- He was appointed a consultant in obstetrics and gynaecology at the Huddersfield Royal Infirmary in 1959.
- He went on to the Hammersmith Hospital and moved to Ibidan, Nigeria, to help set up the medical school as its first professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.
- The rate of caesarean sections has been climbing for the past 25 years, and many people with an interest in obstetrics feel it is too high.
- Possible adverse events were detected by two nurses in medicine and surgery and two midwives in obstetrics.
- However, as an intern on rotation to obstetrics and gynaecology, I feel that I must have attended a billion deliveries this month.
- Newer types of triage include mental health, cardiology, obstetrics, and nurse triage.
- The number of training posts in obstetrics and gynaecology has continued to fall over the past three years, leaving the specialty facing a deficit of consultants.
- Maggie began her career in obstetrics and gynaecology at Liverpool and King's, but then moved to St Thomas's to train in genitourinary medicine.
- During my specialist registrar rotation in obstetrics and gynaecology last year, I was posted to a busy district general hospital in Northern Ireland.
- When I was a final year medical student at Birmingham University it was customary to gain your first experience of obstetrics and gynaecology in a different region.
- There are 19 doctors employed in the hospital's obstetrics and gynaecology department, which is part of the women and children's service division.
- For some specialties, obstetrics in particular, medicine may be among the worst small-business sectors in America.
- Most doctors go into areas where changes can still be made to patients' lives, such as surgery or obstetrics and gynaecology.
- High risk obstetrics and neonatal intensive care are high cost, low volume specialties.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.