1obviamenteI thought he'd told her — obviously not! — pensé que se lo había contado — ¡está visto que no! / ¡obviamente no!
- they're obviously not coming — está visto / claro que no van a venir
- she's obviously lying — está claro / se ve a las claras que miente
- the child is obviously tired — se nota / se ve claramente que el niño está cansado
- the two ideas are obviously not related — es evidente / obvio que las dos ideas no tienen relación
- the two ideas are not obviously related — a primera vista las dos ideas no tienen relación
- there'll obviously be an investigation — por supuesto se hará una investigación
- Everyone knows how special a World Cup is and it obviously means so much to this town.
- She's also dead by the start of the novel, which is obviously no more than she deserves.
- Janette and Drew obviously trusted the gas supplier to keep them safe, as we all do.
- They were obviously going off duty but they stopped to help me up and investigate.
- There was a big roar from behind, which obviously meant that Annika had won her match.
2obviously, I'm sad, but what can I do? — como es lógico / lógicamente estoy triste pero ¿qué puedo hacer?
- obviously, she's upset: she's just lost her job — no es extraño que esté disgustada: acaba de quedarse sin trabajo
- she's not going to be very pleased, obviously — es obvio que no le va a hacer mucha gracia