1de vez en cuandoalguna que otra vezocasionalmente formaldo you smoke? — only very occasionally — ¿fumas? — (solo) muy de vez en cuando
- I patted it occasionally, which had no impact, and left sticky residue on my palms.
- Once you chill out and learn to only glance occasionally at the display, it's all much better.
- Football is occasionally a rough sport, but politics is always a dirty undertaking.
- Think of me fondly while you're out there in the real world, and send me a postcard occasionally.
- The Plan was always to live a varied life and to write about it occasionally.