In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
Meteorología Química Medicina
- Two of the 4 patients with cirrhosis had hepatic infusion chemotherapy and therapeutic occlusion of hepatic arteries.
- Localized observation of blood vessel stasis, occlusion or vessel dilation have all been observed with Photofrin treatment in vivo.
- The second type is a warm occlusion, which occurs when the air behind the front is warmer than the air ahead of the front.
- The meteorological language, which Doogan edits slightly, destabilizes into a poetry of cyclones, occlusions and disturbances.
- Cardiac catheterization can confirm vascular occlusion and angioplasty is frequently used to treat a localized problem.
- In a cold occlusion, the reverse occurs and the occlusion resembles a cold front.
- The blood vessel wall is usually involved early with resultant hemorrhage, thrombotic occlusion, and lung infarction.
- The occlusion rates are close to 100%, higher than published results for surgical ligation.
- In both types of occlusions, the occluded front has well defined vertical boundaries between the coldest air, the cool air, and the warm air.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.