1ocupante masculinoto the occupier — al ocupante de la vivienda
- The adjudication provisions in the Minor Works contract do not exclude residential occupiers from their ambit as does the Act.
- Thus, the escape was one for which custom had long since imposed strict liability on the occupier of the land.
- There is already a great deal of interest in the development and we know that these facilities will prove an additional attraction to potential occupiers.
- Is there a genuine issue for trial on the question of whether Monk Realty was an occupier of the sidewalk?
- It seems to embrace the proposition that owners or occupiers are insurers for the safety of others.
- The second is satisfied if the occupier knows that the claimant may come into the vicinity of the danger.
- If there is actual occupation, and the occupier has rights, the purchaser takes subject to them.
- It has, as Stein JA points out, an inherent quality that it will be used to the benefit of subsequent owners and occupiers.
- An occupier under a beneficial lease cannot require the annual value to be cut down to the rent actually reserved.
- Mr Fagan is advising owners and occupiers of similar properties that their buildings should be regularly surveyed and repaired.
- The plaintiffs were lessees and occupiers of one of the flats.
- The Act further provides for the prosecution of landowners who illegally evict occupiers from their land.
- The new buildings will offer potential occupiers a different style of office accommodation.
- The individual claimants are freehold owners and occupiers of their homes in Church Village.
- To date the local authority has been obliged to notify the owner and occupier that the property will be revalued, but this will no longer be the case.
- The retail market continues to be the best performer in the commercial sector with strong demand from tenants and occupiers.
- Exclusive possession distinguishes an occupier who may in due course acquire title under the Limitation Act 1980 from a mere trespasser.
- All owners, occupiers, statutory bodies and other interested parties will receive full details of the proposals this month.
- The gypsies in South Bucks were both owners and occupiers of the land, albeit occupying it in breach of planning legislation.
- Under Section 106, the Act, following the Latham Report, does not apply to a construction contract with a residential occupier.