nombrePlural oceanariums, Plural oceanaria
- The oceanarium is owned by Underwater World Pattaya Ltd and managed by Sovereign Marketing.
- A massive oceanarium at Parque das Nacoes pays homage to the oceans crossed and charted by the Portuguese during the heyday of their empire.
- Before the storm oceanarium officials had evacuated 6 of the facility's 14 dolphins to hotel swimming pools.
- The penguins have been exported to oceanariums and zoos all over the world, including Israel, the US, Japan and Netherlands.
- Dolly the dolphin, the much loved senior resident of the Bayworld oceanarium, is pregnant again.
- Ancol is also conducting a major renovation on Gelanggang Samudra, an oceanarium which is famous for its dolphin and sea lion shows.
- ‘An oceanarium in the backwaters is under serious consideration,’ said the Mayor, C. M. Dinesh Mani.
- She dreamt that that she was in a large oceanarium.
- A huge oceanarium at Parque das Nacoes pays homage to the oceans which were crossed and charted repeatedly by the Portuguese.
- The park provides Western-style food inside the oceanarium, where you eat as if at the bottom of the ocean surrounded by various kinds of fish.
- A visit to the site of Expo '98 and, in particular, Europe's largest oceanarium, is worth considering.
- The mystery surfaced when a separate group of dolphins was washed from a commercial oceanarium on the Mississippi coast during Katrina.