1octano masculinobefore noun octane number / rating — octanaje masculino
- Instead, new engines have been designed to run on lower octane gasoline, which is made of hydrocarbons that are resistant to knock.
- Four different solvent media were considered: octane, tetrahydrofuran, acetonitrile, and water.
- Carbon in its most reduced form is found in alkanes, which are typically fuels like methane, propane, and octane.
- To test the validity of the open-state model, molecular dynamics simulations in octane, a lipid bilayer mimetic, were carried out.
- My job was to change the plastic numbers displaying the price of 87 - octane standard unleaded gasoline from $1.54 to $1.56.