1que se sale de la línea del partido
- The campaign professed not to be worried that the president had gone off-message.
- The candidate, by contrast, is constantly straying off-message and free-associating.
- The speaker was resolutely off-message, however, when he gave the keynote speech at the Press Fund lunch.
- One has a criminal component to it, and one is just seemingly a man significantly off-message.
- When they are off-message, or just off-colour, people will notice and want to know why.
- In public-relations terms, the colonel was a tad off-message.
- Ask a few leading questions and I find a man who is gleefully off-message in every respect.
- This is not the first time that Ivor has found himself off-message with party mandarins.
- It's unfortunate that the developers are making the wrong kind of splash by being distinctively off-message.
- Off-stride and off-message during the campaign's final weeks, he never recovered.
- Only the Defence Minister was wildly off-message when he spoke of the ‘odd glitch or shortcoming’ in the provision of protective equipment.
- The historiographer of the New Scotland is badly off-message here.
- If it caused any anger or upset and in some way got the candidate off-message for the past last couple of days of the Wisconsin campaign, I meant no offense.
- We're not sure if Brian has drifted disastrously off-message here, or whether we're seeing the birth of a new piece of official market positioning spin.
- Then a late-August surge in the polls for the Vice President knocked his opponent off-balance, and off-message.
- But I thought he was a bit off-form and off-message last night.
- The opposite, being off-message, is an uncomfortable experience, likely to lead to much tut-tutting and loss of privileges.
- The congressman has been increasingly off-message on Northern Ireland since becoming chair of the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- That's the argument from off-message Labour candidates seeking to reassure wavering voters.
- When some in the media go off-message over something like MMR, public health professionals complain that they are acting irresponsibly.