1(in UK)the Queen's official birthday — día elegido para la celebración oficial del cumpleaños de la Reina
- The official birthday of Britain's current queen, Elizabeth, is celebrated on the first Monday in June.
- Today is her real birthday, while her second, official birthday, is in June and is marked by the pomp and pageantry of the Trooping of the Colour.
- The military band provides music for the Trooping of the Colour in celebration of the Queen's official birthday in June.
- At home the Queen's official birthday is not a public holiday.
- This month we celebrate the official birthday of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- As well as marking her official birthday with the annual Trooping the Colour on June 17, the Queen will attend a St Paul's Cathedral service on June 15.
- While the service rounds off a weekend of celebrations, the main focus of public commemorations for the sovereign's birthday will be in June, around her official birthday.
- Stamps to mark the pomp and ceremony of the Trooping the Colour parade, marking the Queen's official birthday, go on sale today.
- About 3,000 honours are awarded every year, at New Year and on the Queen's official birthday in June.
- The Queen thus has three birthdays: her actual birthday, her official birthday, and her official birthday in Western Australia.
- He had to come back to England because on Saturday, it was the Queen's official birthday, and he had to be there because he was on parade alongside the Queen.
- The four 25-pounder guns have been used at ceremonial occasions in the city since 1975, and are due to be stood down after firing for the Queen's official birthday this Saturday.
Es el segundo sábado de junio, día en que se celebra el cumpleaños del monarca inglés, aunque no es el día de su nacimiento. Se conmemora con Trooping the Colour, un desfile militar ante el monarca, y con la publicación de una Honours List, los Birthday Honours.