In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ohmio masculinoohm masculino
- Both antennas feature linear polarization, an impedance of 50 ohms and maximum input power at 10 watts.
- The correct way to split T3 cables is to use what's called a power splitter, which contains a transformer to balance the impedance properly at 75 ohms on all connections.
- Resistance of electrodes was held below 10K ohms.
- If you use a resistor less than 100 ohms you'll know it because it will get hot.
- It is important for the termination to be precisely 50 ohms for the bridge to function properly on 50-ohm communication systems.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.