1vejete masculino coloquialviejales España coloquial
- ‘I don't think the lads see me as an ancient codger and I certainly don't feel that way,’ he says.
- The old codgers' advocacy group - AARP - pays only 17 per cent of its revenue in administration.
- Geezers and codgers well remember how the first steel shafts were painted yellow or brown to resemble hickory.
- I have a nasty feeling unless something is done when all the old codgers like me are gone I don't know if it will still be remembered.
- Since the new drug benefit doesn't kick in until after the election, the codgers won't realize they've been duped until it's too late.
- Some of the old codgers are probably in irreversible decline and the best years of their lives are certainly over.
- George Jackson successfully defended his seniors championship for old codgers over the age of fifty.
- I've been introduced to a couple of codgers who have created a fabulous documented account of information on every reasonably major club and league in the country.
- Might TV news tilt in favor of prescription benefits for senior citizens because the producers know many of their viewers are codgers?
- The younger punters want to check out whether these old codgers deserve legendary status.