In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1color oro viejo
1color oro viejo masculino
- She saw autumn in the purpling mountain-tops against a sunset of old gold.
- An ideal size at 1300 seats and with a cared-for rather than restored look of cherubs, old gold, faded reds and creams.
- A ripening paddy crop had covered the fields in a mantle of old gold.
- Tomorrow night the boys in old gold take on Liverpool, who will provide a totally different kind of challenge.
- Fall brings loud crashing colors to the view from the kitchen window; fiery red and bright purple and old gold as the ivy blazes in the waning sunshine.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.