In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sistema operativo masculino
- Behind me is my rack of computer discs, operating systems, applications, games.
- PCs with their disk drives and autonomous operating systems are a ridiculous headache.
- There are also a variety of software operating systems available for smart phones and other mobile devices.
- New software and new operating systems use more memory than old ones.
- It is primarily used by developers to test software on different operating systems.
- In fact, Linux is nowhere near the mainstream of computer desktop operating systems.
- At the time, different kinds of computer hardware ran different operating systems.
- Application software and operating systems continue to demand greater memory.
- It will also be the most powerful computer in the world using the Linux operating system.
- And mobile operating systems are giving up control of look and feel to the carriers too.
- These lapses have nothing to do with the operating system or software being used.
- The other factor that will be important in achieving a broader market for smartphones will be the operating system.
- This software will then be restored along with the operating system and hardware configuration.
- The survey covered major software market segments including operating systems and consumer software.
- Most of the world's digital data is generated by the four computer operating systems.
- In addition, that OS will have support for Linux guest operating systems.
- Like many businesses, my office runs a variety of operating systems on its computers.
- In other words, this book is all about computers and the operating systems that run them.
- The kernel is the central part of the operating system dealing with basic core functions.
- There is quite a mix of operating systems and databases used to achieve these marks.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.