In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1quirófano masculinosala de operaciones femenino
- These specially resourced emergency operating theatres have significantly reduced the number of out of hours operations that take place.
- The appropriate eye protection should be available outside the laser operating room or operating theater, to allow staff to fit it before entry.
- Modern hospital operating rooms are changing dramatically with the advent of minimally invasive surgical techniques and digital technology.
- Ironically, hospital wards and operating theatres provide the ideal opportunity for this.
- Surgery is done under local anaesthetic in the operating theatre.
- Epidural anaesthesia could be delivered in the birthing room instead of the operating theatre, allowing the father to be present.
- The UAH plan included moving cardiac surgery to the new Alberta Heart Institute and developing a paediatric surgical suite with six operating rooms.
- This means the surgery will be performed in an operating room so that an anesthesiologist can monitor your child.
- The operation is performed in an operating theatre while you are lying down on your back.
- As a result, many hospitals are converting traditional operating rooms into minimally invasive surgery or laparoscopic surgery rooms.
- C-sections usually are performed in an operating room set aside for these special surgeries.
- The Republic of Ireland's largest health board has said that operating theatres in its major hospitals are idle for almost one week in four.
- Bone marrow collection is a surgical procedure performed in an operating room.
- This is a totally mobile operating room and the operating rooms are designed to be mobile so they can move with the troops and support the troops as soon as they come off the front line.
- This is an operating theatre in a hospital on Sydney's North Shore.
- Each will also be equipped with medical facilities, including two operating theatres and a hospital ward.
- Practical factors such as ensuring women deliver at times when labour wards and operating theatres are well staffed may be more important in private hospitals.
- Medical professionals apply their expertise in doctors' offices, examining rooms, or hospital operating rooms.
- The situation is even worse for automated devices designed for use in specialised areas of hospitals, such as operating theatres and intensive care units, where accuracy should be a priority.
- The procedure was performed in the operating room under general anesthesia.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.