In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acción ordinaria femenino
- His holding is now 425,879 ordinary shares and 623,334 share options.
- According to Netinvest's website, it holds 1.36 million loan notes in Voxpilot, almost 600,000 ordinary shares and 100 preference shares.
- The company retained an after-tax surplus in 2002 of €1,659,135, following dividends paid on ordinary shares.
- Payment will be made to the holders of ordinary shares in the company at the close of business on 15 October 2004.
- Last week multinational software company SAP, which is based in Germany, announced that it is converting its preference shares into ordinary shares in order to boost liquidity.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.