1mena femeninomineral metalífero masculinogold/iron ore — mineral de oro/hierro masculino
- This deposit is the biggest in Bulgaria and in Europe for underground extract of gold-copper ores.
- Students are taught how to make their own pigments from mineral sources such as ores, soils and carbon black.
- It was also used in the production of metals from their ores.
- Water entrapped by molten metal or slag may generate explosive forces that launch hot metal or material ores over a wide area.
- They live in mountainous regions, and mine ores and metal to craft weapons.
- The study of rocks, ores and minerals is an integral part of Geology class in school.
- Magnesium is extracted from its ores by one of two processes.
- These metals are typically won from polymetallic ores rich in sulfosalts.
- The biggest deposits of the metal ore in the world are to be found in the eastern Congo.
- Its compounds tend to be found with ores of other metals, such as lead, silver, gold, and cobalt.
- Mercury is now extracted from its ores by a method that has been used for hundreds of years.
- The mountain massifs to the east of the Rhône, however, were less rich in metal ores.
- Indium is obtained by extracting it from zinc ores while they are being processed to produce zinc metal.
- The most important single application of oxygen is in metallurgy where it is used to extract metals from their ores.
- In my view, the commodity boom is a reminder that the supply of ores, minerals and metals is not infinitely flexible.
- In an exhibition of mineral ores those of copper first attract the attention, providing a joy to the eye as do those of no other metal.
- Activities such as mining and manufacturing greatly increase the release of heavy metals from rocks and ores.
- Specimens of minerals, ores, and gemstones began to be saved for their scientific value and as natural curiosities.
- Iron, in contrast, combines with elements such as oxygen and sulphur to make mineral ores.
- Microbial mining reactions can, on the other hand, be turned to commercial advantage to extract metals from low-grade ores.